General Dentistry Procedures for Carpentersville, IL
Are you on the hunt for a new, trustworthy dentist? For general dentistry services near Carpentersville, IL, come into the office of William J. Holevas D.D.S., LTD. Dr. William J. Holevas, the receiver of one of the 2011 Chicago Top Doctor & Dentist Award, is ready to help. Our friendly and experienced staff strives to build lasting and friendly relationships with all of our patients. Dr. Holevas has had his Doctoral Degree in Dentistry since 1985 and has served the Carpentersville community for over 27 years.
We understand that many patients of any age feel nervous about visiting dental clinics. To ease your mind, we offer complimentary consultations to get to know your family better. We’ll sit down with you to have a thorough understanding of your dental goals and potential future treatment— it’s all part of our general dentistry services. Our dental clinic has a safe, comfortable ambiance where all of your issues will be addressed. You can have an enjoyable experience at the dentists’ office– our office supplies a safe, pleasant environment.
At our dental office, we make you our number one priority by offering life-changing procedures. Not only do we provide you with a painless experience, but we also give your teeth the excellent care they deserve. Our staff dedicates themselves to working with you in order to improve your smile.
General Dentistry for All Ages
We provide general dentistry services that benefit all ages. And because it’s typical for children to feel nervous about going to the dentist, we gently talk them through the process, making sure that they feel comfortable and secure. The services we provide include general, family and cosmetic dentistry for all of our patients in Carpentersville, IL. Here’s a brief summary of our services:
- Teeth cleaning – Visiting your dentist twice a year for a cleaning is essential to your overall oral health. A routine teeth cleaning procedure removes plaque buildup and it can catch early signs of any other dental issues.
- Tooth extraction – Teeth can be extracted for a couple reasons. Either your mouth is overcrowded and needs some space, or a tooth is too damaged from trauma or decay.
- Root canals – The main objective to a root canal is to save a tooth that is damaged by decay or that is infected. A root canal is needed when the pulp (a composition of nerves and blood vessels) is infected or damaged. During the procedure, the pulp is removed from the tooth and the inside of your tooth gets cleaned before it’s sealed off.
- Halitosis diagnosis and treatment – Halitosis, or bad breath, can be caused from several things, such as: diet, dry mouth, poor dental hygiene, and other health problems. A dentist can come up with a treatment plan for halitosis.
- TMJ treatment – Individuals suffering from temporomandibular disorder (TMD) have issues with the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) of the jaw. This disorder is normally called TMJ syndrome and can lead to serious pain. The most common complications TMJ causes are jaw popping, inadequate jaw function, aching in the neck, shoulders, and back, strain in the ears and face, and chronic headaches.
- Lumineers/porcelain veneers – The veneers we provide are a first-rate choice for patients with chips, cracks, gaps, mild misalignment, and worn tooth enamel. If you live in Carpentersville, IL, and want to restore the beauty of your smile, consider getting practical, hasty, and stress-free veneers.
- Porcelain crowns – Porcelain dental crowns are useful in the face of various situations, such as root canal treatment, invasive cavities, failed fillings, cosmetic issues, and cracked or chipped teeth. Our top-of-the-line porcelain crowns have the look and utility of natural teeth. They are durable and do not necessitate any additional unique care.
- Teeth whitening – While you may floss and brush your teeth dutifully, your teeth become discolored throughout the years. Food, drink, tobacco, fluorosis, and medicine usage can all take a toll on the whiteness of your teeth. Our staff practices easy, successful teeth whitening treatments, so you can get a whiter and more brilliant smile. We use specific teeth bleaching methods based on each patient’s calendar and requests.
- Periodontal laser dentistry – For periodontal related issues, instead of traditional surgery, there is periodontal laser treatment. For more info, give our office a call today.
This is just a brief list of the various dental services we offer. No matter the dental issue, minor or emergency, Dr. Holevas has the expertise you need to keep your teeth healthy.
Contact William J. Holevas DDS LTD Today
Do you find yourself skeptical of our quality general dentistry services? Don’t just take our word for it. Take the time to read the positive testimonials left by our patients. Also, take a look at our before and after photos. It’s time you get quality general dental care near Carpentersville, IL, from an experienced dentist. Call us today.