To Our patients and the Community:
We have missed you! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and we hope you and your family are healthy. The good news is we are now able to begin leaving our homes for elective and dental hygiene procedures. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and why we follow all national and state agencies including CDC, ADA, OSHA, IDPH and ISDS recommendations. We also feel it is important to continue the recommended hygiene practices and social distancing when you can. With this in mind, we are going to be doing some things a little differently in our office:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• When greeting you we will be taking your temperature and escorting you directly into your own sterilized private room.
• Hand sanitizer, fresh masks and gloves will always be available for your use.
• If you need for someone to accompany you during your visit, let us know and we can make special arrangements for screening and social distancing.
• Appointment times will be staggered to give you more privacy while in the office.
• Doctor and team members will be screened daily to be sure they are healthy.
• We apologize we can’t give you our usual warm handshake, but know our smile is sending our love and welcome to you.
Please know everything we are doing is for your safety and that of our team members while providing you a healthy mouth and a happy smile! If you have any questions about your next appointment,please feel free to call us at 847-742-4214. We are working on rescheduling all the patients who have been inconvenienced as quickly as we can. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Dr. Holevas and team