Family Dentistry Near Almora, IL
Our family dentistry practice provides excellent pediatric and kid friendly dentistry procedures to those living in Almora, IL. At the dental office of William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD, we guarantee that you will receive the best pediatric and family dental work in the area. It doesn’t matter how old you are, if you’re a patient in Almora, IL, we are devoted to providing you with the best possible dental experience.
As a comprehensive family dental clinic, we provide all the typical procedures of a general dentist, like cleanings, check-ups, root canal therapy, and tooth fillings. Don’t hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment.
Your Go-To Family Dentistry Office
At William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD, you’re guaranteed a great appointment through our family dentistry practices. Our expertly trained staff will make sure that your appointment is effortless and pain-free. Additionally, with our kid friendly dentistry services, we’re the place for the entire family’s dental needs.
The family dentistry we extend to all our patients cover:
- Teeth Cleanings: The best way to prevent major dental complications. Our team will thoroughly clean your teeth and check for any issues. We’ll also set you up for biannual checkups.
- Dental Emergencies: Emergencies happen and we’re here to help.
- Dental Extractions: There are some cases where you need to have your teeth extracted.
- Dental Implants: When you have a tooth missing but want to evade dental bridges, think about dental implants. These use titanium to fuse directly to the jaw bone. These implants are considered a stable fix.
- Dental Restorations: You might need dental rebuilding in the form of cavity filling, crown placement, and bridges.
- Pediatric Dentistry: The staff at William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD is great with children and we are committed to making brushing and flossing fun for them. We give special attention to preventive care, along with performing all-inclusive oral health assessments, analyzing orthodontic issues, tracing tooth and jaw development, and applying topical fluoride, and sealants.
- Root Canals: These can become critical when you have an abscess, tooth pain from heat or cold, debilitating tooth pain, tenderness and swelling or sensitivity that causes difficulty when eating or speaking. During these procedures, we will take out soft tissue, nerves, bacteria, and corrosion, and then fill the space with medicinal dental materials. Often, without this procedure, tooth removal would be necessary. This procedure is often a lasting resolution.
Schedule an Appointment with Us Today
For those living in Almora, IL, William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD is here for all of your family dentistry needs. For your initial dental appointment or find out more about our services, call our office today at 847-742-4214.