Cosmetic Dentist Near Almora, IL
A beautiful smile creates a great first impression. You might already have nice teeth, but cosmetic dentistry services from William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD can improve your smile further. Get your pearly whites looking good as new with our range of procedures such as dental veneers, implants, dental bridges, teeth whitening, crowns, and more. We help customers in the Almora, IL, area with great cosmetic dentistry. Come pay us a visit today!
What Does a Cosmetic Dentist Do?
Our staff is skilled enough to give top-of-the-line cosmetic dentistry services. Our hygienists and dentists strive to keep you in a secure, professional atmosphere for any procedure and build friendly bonds with every patient. The following are some of the most common cosmetic dentistry services we offer:
- Whitening: Age, tobacco, and certain beverages like coffee may damage the protective coating on your teeth. We offer teeth whitening services to restore stained, dulled, or discolored teeth to their original beauty, and our procedures are safe and effective.
- Composite Fillings: Silver fillings are common, but they aren’t pretty. Our office uses tooth-colored fillings for patients upon request for tooth decay. Composed of a mixture of durable materials, composite fillings match the hues of your teeth to keep a natural look. No more distracting metal in your mouth! Ask our staff at William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD soon about how we can treat your next filling.
- Cosmetic Contouring: Additional cosmetic services we offer are contouring. Instead of bonding porcelain veneers to your teeth, William J. Holevas and the team can mold the shape of your teeth by smoothing out chips, bumps, and any other imperfections in your teeth. Also mentioned as tooth reshaping, contouring is a procedure that will reshape crooked, chipped, cracked, or overlapping teeth in one session. Occasionally used as a substitute for braces, this procedure uses subtle alterations to improve the way your smile looks.
- Crowns & Dental Bridges: Typically, dentists use bridges to assist in filling in the gaps from missing teeth, but very few can achieve this as quickly as the team at our office.
- Dental Veneers: This process is done to help with the color and shape of your teeth. They are thin porcelain pieces that are directly attached to your teeth. Bonding your teeth with help from light technology, these ultra-thin porcelain or resin composite pieces turn your smile into functional art.
Schedule an Appointment for Cosmetic Dentistry
For those living in Almora, IL, William J. Holevas D.D.S. LTD can assist you with all of your cosmetic, general, and curative dental needs. For your initial dental appointment or find out more about our services, call our office today at 847-742-4214.